Monday, January 24, 2011

Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins


I stumbled across these earlier and believe it or not I had everything on hand to make them. And if you read this blog you know I LOVE Pumpkin and Coffee well that is just a given. These turned out GREAT and even Mason gave them a thumbs up...he is my toughest critic!!

2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. milk2 eggs
1/2 c vegetable oil
1 packet Starbucks VIA (I used 2 tsp. Duncan Donuts Coffee~that is all I had)
1 c. mini chocolate chips (optional, but who are we kidding...everything is better with chocolate!)BruCrew Additions
1 c. canned pumpkin
2-3 tbsp. sour cream
4 tbsp. extra flour
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350*. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Mix together dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and stir until combined. Do not over stir, batter should be lumpy. Add the chocolate chips...it isn't optional:-).
Fill muffin liners 2/3 full.
Bake for 22-24 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy! Makes about 24 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment