Wednesday, January 26, 2011

COOKIES


I have not made cookies in awhile, and since my boys had a half day I thought I would make some so they would come home to a nice treat! These cookies have one little twist and by NO means are they "diet cookies". So I hope the kids gobble them up quickly so I do not have the temptation!!


Ingredients:
2 sticks butter or margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar

3/4 cup regular sugar

2 eggs

1 tsp. vanilla extract

2 1/4 cups plain flour

1 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. salt1 small box [3.4 oz or so] vanilla instant pudding

1 -12 oz bag chocolate chips1 cup nuts- optional

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture. Add the box of pudding, chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well until blended. Drop on greased cookie sheets.

Bake for 12-15 minutes.

Note: I usually cook mine for about 8 or 9 minutes until they have a hint of browning and they stay very chewy and soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment