Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Slow Cooker Turkey Breast

When I get home on my working days, I really would like to spend as little time as possible in my kitchen . 4 kids, homework, down time just gets lost when I have to spend too much time on dinner on those working days. We make it a habit to sit down as a family every night, it is something I always wanted once I had a family of my own and my kids really enjoy it! Back to the recipe. Turkey is a safe bet, my kids all like it. SO when I came across this I knew I had to try. Turned out great, and it was a hit! And it does not get much easier then this!

Ingredients
1 (6 pound) bone-in turkey breast
1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix

Directions
Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast. Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin. Place in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment