Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Night Quick and Easy Din Din



I cooked the chicken up last night for this. That way when I go home from work I just had to cook the paste and mix it all together. AND by NO means is this one Low-Fat...Sorry...but it is SOOO Good!



Cheesey Chicken Pasta



4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can chicken broth
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
12 oz pkg of whatever kind of noodles you like (I use Rigatoni)
1 lb velvetta
Cook your chicken however you like. We prefer sauteed chicken because we season it up really good. You can boil it or bake it and shred it. You could also use can chicken if you wanted. While you cook the chicken, boil your pasta.
Combine chicken, soup, broth and Rotel. I don't usually use all of the juice from the Rotel or all of the chicken broth. I like my casserole a little thicker instead of runnier.
Put the pasta in a casserole dish.



Put the chicken mixture on top of the pasta.



Cube the velvetta and place on top of the chicken mixture. (I use a little more than 1 lb of velvetta, we love cheese. And the more cheese the better in my book.)


Bake @350 until cheese is melted. Stir when done to make creamy.


Recipe found at this cute and funky blog...check it out when you get some time....http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment