Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So Lets Try this Out!

Welcome to my Baking for the Fun of It Blog. I have a passion for baking and cooking, I love to challenge myself and learn some new things along the way. I hope my kids will remember there mom baking up sweet treats for them and pass this tradition onto their children!!
With that said I am now ready to share my treats with all of you.

Each week I will post a few Baked Goods / Treats to choose from if you like them or want to try them out...feel free to order. The Price's will be low and based on the Treats.

*Orders much be placed on or before Thursday Evening and will be ready for Delivery / Pick-Up Saturday or Sunday based on your preference.

Please e-mail all orders to the following: clinger418@comcast.net
My contact if there are any questions or concerns concerning my ingredient's or any other issues is 616-826-5066.
Make sure to book mark my blog for quick reference!!

I will also be posting a list of what my family will be eating for the week, since I hear allot of people struggle with new ideas. If the meal has a * listed next to it, I will be providing those also for orders.

*Each meal feeds 4-6 people
* Meals delivered ready to heat and serve or freeze
*Price of meals: $15.00
*Orders must be places on or before Thursday night for delivery on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment